Banana & Walnut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease and line a 12cm x 24cm loaf pan.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Sift flour, almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder and soda into a large bowl⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. return husks to bowl.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Blend or process 1 banana, milk, oil, tofu, syrup and vanilla until smooth. Finely chop remaining bananas.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. mix well, then gently stir in finely chopped banana and 1⁄4 cup (60ml) water. Pour mixture into pan.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean (cover with foil if the bread is over-browning during cooking).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. Stand bread in pan for 5 minutes before turning, how to buy nitroglycerin pharm support group without prescription top-side up, onto a wire rack. Brush with extra syrup and scatter with chopped walnuts.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Muffins
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Using a nonstick frying pan at a low heat, add the diced apples and coconut oil and cook until the apples are soft.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Add cinnamon, stir through and allowed to cool.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Mix the eggs, vanilla essence, milk and yoghurt together until combined.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Combine the oats, baking powder and Stevia together.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until smooth. Add in the cooled apples.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Place in silicon all lined muffin trays and cook for 15 minutes until the muffins have risen enough to maintain their shape.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. Pull the muffins out and top each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the topping syrup mixture and place back in for 5 to 10 minutes until cooked.⠀⠀⠀
Spiced Breakfast Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line 18 holes of two 12-hole muffin pans with paper cases (or line each hole with two squares of baking paper).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Process 1 cup water with vanilla, dates (pitted), turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, almond meal, coconut milk, baking powder and flour until smooth.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until light and frothy. Add turmeric mixture to egg⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. stir gently to combine. Divide mixture among muffin pan holes.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until risen and firm.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature, topped with a heaped teaspoon of yoghurt and quartered berries. Dust with a little extra cinnamon, if you like.⠀
1. Add all ingredients except oil and strawberries into a blender. 2. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat oil on medium in a large non-stick fry pan.
3. Pour out ¼ of the mixture. Cook until little bubbles start forming on the top of the pancake. Flip and continue cooking for a further 30 seconds. Set aside on a plate.
4. Repeat with remaining mixture.
5. Top pancakes with chopped strawberries and maple syrup.
Not only do these taste delish but they’re packed with a whopping 25g of protein per serve too!
Green Smoothie Bowl
1. Dice cucumber and banana. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.⠀⠀
Source: Read Full Article