triamterene hctz tabs

In a move that was very Gwyneth, Goop launched a candle simply called: “This Smells Like My Vagina.” With no shortage of candles on the market, the world suddenly sat up and paid attention. A vagina candle, really? What would such a thing even smell like and, buy mircette supreme suppliers without prescription perhaps more importantly, who would be so inclined to make that purchase? As it turns out – much like everything that springs forth from the Goop lab – sales for the vagina candle were at an all-time high and it sold out almost instantly. But never without its controversies, it appears Goop has once again landed in hot water, this time after a Texas resident claims the vagina candle exploded on his bedside table. 

Colby Watson is seeking a jury trial and damages of $5 million after an incident with the ‘This Smells Like My Vagina’ candle. According to reports, Watson alleges he burned it for around three hours before the candle “exploded” and became “engulfed in high flames.” Court documents suggest the table was left with a “black burn ring” and that the candle was “charred and black.”

Thankfully, no one was injured or harmed in the incident, but that hasn’t stopped Watson from apparently taking up the position of spokesperson for a people he fears, “through no fault of their own, brought defective and dangerous vagina-scented candles.”

Judging from Goop’s response, the company isn’t buying it and it looks certain that if taken to court, the company will put up quite a fight. Rejecting the claim, Goop called it “frivolous” and “an attempt to secure an outsized payout from a press-heavy product.” A spokesperson from Goop told NBC News, “We stand behind the brands we carry and the safety of the products we sell,” adding, “Here, Heretic – the brand that supplies the candle – has substantiated the product’s performance and safety through industry standard testing.”

Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals The Bizarre New Health Trend She Can’t Get Enough Of

Gwyneth Paltrow Has Released Her Goop Christmas Gift Guide, And Oh My God

Though Goop has been quick to dismiss the claims, it’s not the first time the vagina candle has come under fire (literally). Just last month, The Guardian reported another story where Jody Thompson, who won a candle in a work quiz, watched as “all hell was unleashed” on just the second evening she used it. Thompson described the incident: “A few minutes after I lit the candle, it exploded. Flames roared half a metre out of the jar and bis of molten wax flew out as it fizzed and spat. We couldn’t get near it to blow it out as the flames were so ferocious, and we didn’t want to throw water on it for fear of splashing molten wax everywhere. Luckily, I had placed it on concrete, at the base of what was once a fireplace.

“Thankfully, after what seemed like an age, but was probably no more than five minutes, the flames subsided and I could blow the candle out. The charred jar and melted label were testament to how hot it had become.”

Goop had apparently contacted Thompson and offered free products in compensation. A representative for the company told People: “We’re in touch with the woman to see if she followed the specific fire safety instructions included with the candle, such as trimming the wick and not burning it for more than two hours.”

Watson acknowledges that there is a “limited warning” on the website, but alleges Goop “knew the candles were defective.” 

Source: Read Full Article