Man ‘kidnapped, tortured and fed own tongue as girlfriend forced to watch death’

Don’t miss a thing by getting the Daily Star’s biggest headlines straight to your inbox!

A man was kidnapped and fed his own tongue in front of his horrified girlfriend, according to police.

Jeremy Lind, 35, and his partner were snatched on September 27, 2020, in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.

They were allegedly beaten, stripped naked, and forced to eat dog food.

Mr Lind’s tongue was removed and he died after choking on a foil ball containing it, an arrest warrant states.

His girlfriend was forced to watch as the group tortured him and "allowed (her) to live with the intent of human trafficking”, the Louisville Courier Journal reports.

She also had to clean up her boyfriend's blood, it is claimed.

The victim eventually managed to escape, and Mr Lind's body was found in an alley a few days later.

James Douglas Branham, 39, and Samantha Leigh Johnson, 31, have been arrested and charged with torture and murder.

Daniel E. Rosselot, 36, has been charged with complicity to murder, two counts of complicity to first-degree unlawful imprisonment, complicity to abuse of a corpse, and complicity to tampering with physical evidence.

Charges against co-defendant Robert Lee Smothers were dropped in March.

Johnson and Rosselot have pleaded not guilty to the charges.

  • Met Office forecasts when thunderstorms will swoop in and end glorious heatwave

Earlier this month, a model was tortured and strangled by a twisted killer – withpolicenow searching for the culprit.

Nayab Nadeem was found dead at home by her stepbrother in Lahore, Pakistan, on July 11.

Detectives believe the 29-year-old’s killer broke in through the bathroom window before carrying out the horrifyingcrime .

Marks were left on her body, suggesting she had been tortured, and the corpse was naked.

Nayab had failed to answer stepbrother Nasir’s calls or open the door to him, despite her car being in her driveway.

Nasir had last seen his stepsister in the early hours of July 10 when the pair went out to eat ice cream.

The model's phone was also found to be missing.

Nayab, who was single, lived alone in the property.

She had only recently moved to Lahore from Dubai, according to reports.

  • Crime

Source: Read Full Article