Prince Andrew openly "groped girls" during pool parties while staying at Jeffrey Epstein's private island, a top prosecutor has alleged.
Denise George, attorney general of the US Virgin Islands, claims the disgraced Royal never bothered to hide his lewd behaviour from staff working at Little St James.
"An employee told me that he saw Prince Andrew on a balcony out at Little St James groping girls right out in the open," she told Vanity Fair on Friday.
"He said he remembered walking up to him and saying, 'Good morning, your Highness'."
Buckingham Palace would not comment on the allegations when contacted by Daily Star Online.
Ms George is taking legal action against the late Epstein's £500 million estate to prevent his lawyers from hiding assets after he was found dead in a New York prison in August 2019.
Epstein's former employees were heavily involved in the day-to-day maintenance of Little St James, where he and his friends would engage in sexual activity with underage girls.
Prince Andrew hints at Jeffrey Epstein scandal with sombre Christmas card message
Prince Andrew pics with paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein emerge in shocking interview
While staff members likely witnessed a good deal of the abuse, they would be bound by whatever non-disclosure agreements they were required to sign when they went to work for Epstein.
If true, Ms George's claim would be another blow to Prince Andrew's reputation, which has suffered since it was revealed he remained friends with Epstein even after his conviction as a sex offender.
The accusations from Virginia Roberts, who claims she was made to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was 17, have also damaged his reputation.
The Prince has denied her allegations and any knowledge of Epstein's sex crimes. He also denied ever having met Ms Roberts, despite a photo showing him posing with the then-teenager.
Buckingham Palace issued a statement last year calling the claims "false".
"It is emphatically denied that the Duke had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts," it said.
"Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation."
Last month Prince Andrew was criticised by another US prosecutor who said he had not provided any help into the investigation into Epstein's sex trafficking operation.
Geoffrey Berman said both his office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had contacted the Duke's lawyers, but had not received a response.
"To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero co-operation," Mr Berman said.
Prince Andrew was said to be "angry and bewildered" at allegations he wasn't co-operating with the investigation.
Source: Read Full Article