Want to drink holiday beer delivered by reindeer? Lucky residents of Denver and Cascade will have a shot at enjoying the unique, festive experience.
Breckenridge Brewery is teaming up with Colorado’s Moon Deer Ranch to spread some holiday cheer with “Reinbeer Deliveries,” according to a release.
Mini-kegs of Breck’s Christmas Ale will be deer delivered on Dec. 5 and 6. Beer fans and deer fans in the two chosen locales can register, at no cost, for the sweepstakes event.
Lucky winners will be able to feed and pet the reindeer; no beer, however, for the caribou. You have until Dec. 2 to register, and there will be five deliveries each in Denver and Cascade. You must be 21 and up, obvs.
As part of the event, Breckenridge Brewery is pledging a donation of one meal per registrant to the Food Bank of the Rockies, so everyone who signs up spreads holiday cheer to the Colorado community.
The brewery is also partnering with Feeding the Frontlines to help feed hospital staff, doctors, nurses and other front line workers during this pandemic holiday season. Breck will donate a $10 meal to local hospital workers with each online order and will match up to 250 donations every month to meet its goal of donating at least 500 meals per month to local hospital workers.
Subscribe to our food newsletter, Stuffed, to get Denver food and drink news sent straight to your inbox.
- Weldwerks to release Prost Malone! beer in honor of Nuggets’ season, head coach
- Six Colorado breweries banded together to brew East Troublesome pale ale, and 100% of proceeds go to wildfire relief
- Denver’s winter celebrations will somehow be bigger this year — but some favorites will be missing
- We can pretty much guarantee there will never be another Christkindl Market like this year’s
- A handy guide to seasonal fall treats you should seek out around Denver
Source: Read Full Article